In recent years, the general public has different ideas for the treatment of some illnesses. Due to the advanced information, most people can obtain some medical information from different sources and help with their own situation. Some common diseases, if with inappropriate treatments may not only be ineffective but with serious side effects.
Take an example. Some British families with children suffer from autism adopt alternative treatment options called Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) to treat children with behavior problems.
MMS is actually not a new thing. As early as a few years ago, it was suggested that MMS could treat all diseases, including AIDS, cancer, malaria, hepatitis, autism and so on. MMS contains sodium chlorite, which is mixed with citric acid to produce chlorine dioxide. Some people claim that autism is caused by parasites, so they can excrete parasites and their toxins after drinking. Achieve therapeutic effect. Some users even expressed their feelings about the use of drugs on web. They claimed that there was a slight improvement, for example, after drinking became calmer.
However, MMS is actually a kind of bleaching agent and it is used in industrial applications. Even if it is mixed with citric acid, the released chlorine dioxide is only slightly toxic. Due to corrosive irritations, abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrhoea can occur after drinking. Severe conditions can lead to dehydration and erosion of the intestines, causing acute kidney failure.
To treat autism effectively and safely, one should better seek professional advices and do not blindly trust online remedies.
Full article on : TheNewsLens
If you have any questions or enquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Tel / WhatsApp：+852 5448 5438